The Second annual Meridian Seafood Festival
August 15th (This Saturday) - 12 noon until 10pm
Five live band starting at noon:
- Last Chance band 12:00 - 1:30 (Classic Rock)
- Jamie Carrol 2:00 - 3:00 (Acoustic Country & Folk)
- The Tremors 3:30 - 5:00 (Rockabilly)
- Rhythm Station 6:00 - 8:00 (Old School R&B, Motown)
- Shane Pruitt Band 9:00 - Until (Southern Rock Jam Band)
Meridian Menu $5
- Shrimp Burgers
- Oyster or Shrimp Po' Boys
- Calamari Steak Sandwich
- Gazpacho with lump crab
- Grilled or Fried Fish sandwich
- Oysters on the 1/2 shell
- Fried Chicken, sides will include cole slaw, hush puppies & French Fries
Foothills Brewing will have a beer tent outside with 3 taps flowing all day. 24oz. beer $5
A cash bar inside the restaurant and 2 wine tasting tables will be featuring wines provided by American Premium Beverage and Wisdom Beverage.
People who bring 3 non perishable food items will receive a free raffle ticket for our evening raffle. The food will be donated to The Second Harvest Food Bank.
Bring lawn chairs as seats may be limited.
Click here to go to the Meridian Website for all of the info.