Thursday, July 22, 2010

Downtown Dollar Update

Downtown Dollar owner, Mitchell Brown, says his business will be an upscale version of a typical dollar store. The merchandise will be tailored around the needs of downtown businesses as well as those that live downtown. About 80% of products will cost $1 and the other 20% will cost more than $1 but will remain at a discounted price. Things you will find at the store include plastics, party items, household products, kitchenware, art supplies, food etc. Mitchell also plans to have a small business center in the Downtown Dollar where access to the internet and copy & fax machines will be available for a small fee. The Downtown Dollar is projected to open in October.

No comments: