Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Chef Jared Lee takes the helm at Lucky Blue in downtown Winston-Salem

Chef Jared Lee hosts Jason Thiel (me) and 7 other special guests today at Lucky Blue in a soft opening preview luncheon.

I want to thank local restauranteur and entrepreneur Souphab Daoheang and Chef Jared Lee for hosting me and 7 of my friends today at Lucky Blue for lunch.  Chef Jared Lee is taking control of the restaurant operations and I truly enjoyed getting to meet him today and enjoy his new menu.  Lucky Blue closed about two months ago to revamp the menu and bring in their new chef.  It was worth the wait.  Another great addition to the downtown restaurant scene.  By the way, the Pimento Cheese was out of this world!  I shouldn't have!





1 comment:

CountryGirlGourmet said...

Hi, Jason,
I'm a big foodie and I'm very excited about this opening! I love my new town and all of its offerings! Karen Chapman