· Educate public about the study process
- Provide background info from feasibility study
- Illustrate federal project development process
- Timeline for this AA
· Discuss goals / purpose & need for project
- Address project as part of a “bigger picture” – discuss other related planning efforts like Downtown Plan, regional connectivity with PART, etc.
- Discuss project as more than a mobility project – potential to impact development, livability, etc.
- Allow attendees to select / suggest goals that they like
- Show images / describe characteristics of streetcar and bus technology
- Show images of stations / streetscape
Discuss potential route options
- Confirm study area
- Show map with route from feasibility study and other potential options (and allow public to show other route options)